- This afternoon I finally got my clothes put away and my closet organized. I love my closet here. It is very spacious and I have room for everything.
- Tomorrow’s after-work activity is going to be organizing my desk. Once that’s done everything will be in its place and I can begin the fun activity of decorating.
- Tonight I made the most delicious smoothie ever: frozen mango, pineapple, and berries with rice milk and peanut butter. So amazing!
- Tomorrow is the last day of orientation for my job, though there are still a few training activities to be completed over the next week or so.
- I’m hoping to make the most of this weekend–my last real “free” weekend before classes begin and my job starts for real. I want to do some cooking/baking. In particular, I want to make things that can be frozen for later when I have less time.