- Yesterday I officially moved into my new place. I really like it, but it’s going to take me a while to adjust to being somewhere new with no one else I know. Last night was hard, but today has been easier.
- Today was my first day of training for my new job. So far, so good. It seems like a good place to work with good people. I definitely think that as I learn more about it and get comfortable in my role I will enjoy it.
- My kitchen and living room are officially organized. I do want to buy some decorative things for the living room though because it looks a little sparse right now.
- I still have not tackled unpacking my clothes. I really hate unpacking. Plus, I think I have a mental block about organizing my bedroom before my bed arrives, even though it would probably be helpful to have that all done before the delivery.
- I have set myself the deadline of having everything unpacked by Sunday night. Hopefully it will be done sooner than that, but I definitely want everything in its place before classes start.
- Once said classes start I know my free time will become virtually non-existent so these last few days before then are for (in addition to setting up the apartment) reading, catching up on blogs (I have 432 unread posts in Google Reader right now), and watching tv for the heck of it.
- I will try to have pictures of my place early next week!