- I don’t have to turn on my big computer every time I want to check email, twitter, or facebook.
- I can read previously downloaded articles from my rss feeds when I’m on break, waiting for someone, or anytime I have a few minutes to kill.
- I can watch my favorite tv shows while at the gym (the time goes MUCH faster).
- I can look up recipes while at the grocery store (thanks to Whole Foods free wi-fi).
- I can quickly find out the score of the Sox game without bothering with the tv.
- I can check the weather in the morning without waiting for my computer to turn on and load.
Since I keep using my itouch as my excuse for not blogging frequently, I thought you might like to know why it’s so awesome.