- Today is my first day off since April 18th.*
- Why do I always wake up early on the days I get to sleep in? I woke up at 7:30 this morning!
- I can’t wait to get my iPod touch next week! It’s been a long time since I bought myself a new toy so this is going to be fun.
- I want to get a new dress for my friend’s wedding, rather than wear something old, but I haven’t been able to find anything I like. Since I’m still losing weight I don’t want to spend a ton of money on something I’m not going to wear much.
- Speaking of losing weight, I have some really nice clothes in a range of sizes that I can no longer wear. If you or anyone you know might be interested, let me know and I can take pictures. I hate to just give the stuff to Goodwill because it’s all in really good condition. There are several things I only got to wear a couple of times before they got too big.
- I’ve finally started reading The Mapping of Love and Death by Jacqueline Winspear. This is one of the books I treated myself to with my Christmas gift cards. So far so good!
- Today’s plan: go to the gym, read, and maybe go shopping for a dress. Not sure that last one will happen though.
- I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since I took my last college final. This past year has gone rather fast.
*Technically, my last day off was April 21st, but since I spent that day driving across the state for a job interview, I feel it didn’t really count.